Protect your operations and supply chain from modern slavery
With all our services provided in-house, our members benefit from unique resources provided by the Hope for Justice investigators, trainers and other frontline specialists, whose entire focus is on fighting modern slavery.
With backgrounds in criminal investigation and public protection, our award-winning expert teams provide proactive services to businesses like yours. If we do discover something, we will handle the situation with care and sensitivity, but we have a duty of care so we would have to act. We couldn’t and wouldn’t do nothing. We can provide an independent pathway for employees to seek advice or report incidents, and also do on-site fact finding as required. We will then provide your business with evidence-based findings and clear recommendations to mitigate risks.
In-House Crisis Response
You are supported as a business because we can respond immediately if you discover victims within your business or your supply chain, or if you have concerns about the welfare of employees. Our teams can rescue victims to a place of safety. Many victims can’t or won’t go to the police, because they come from countries with disreputable or corrupt policing, or because they’ve been instilled with a terror and distrust of the UK authorities by their trafficker. The need for a third party – an alternative pathway – is distinct and urgent.
In-House Due Diligence Review
An in-depth review of your due diligence strategy by a Technical Services Manager with experience of dealing with modern slavery investigations and risk.
We tailor training sessions to the requirement of the business and the audience, for example, procurement, HR, audit teams and your industry sector.
Hope for Justice's lawyers and Modern Slavery Advocates can help ensure remediation and restitution for victims who are identified as having been trafficked.
• Regular seminars
• Access to member networks
• Make use of Slave-Free Alliance’s pioneering research
• On-site or desk-based due diligence reviews and assessment services available
• Designated Client Manager
• Discounted Slave-Free Alliance services and consultancy
• Free tools
• Easy online access to resource library
DUE DILIGENCE REVIEW SERVICE OFFER
• An investigative review of ongoing ethical and social policies and audit systems utilised by your organisation and supply chain (such as the Ethical Trade Initiative Base Code (SMETA), WRAP, SA8000 or similar management systems)
• An investigative review of your supply chain focusing on the identification of modern slavery risk
• An investigative review of your labour supplier and strategy
• An investigative review of your policies and procedures, including your modern slavery act statement and policy
• A consultative and collaborative review of your organisations modern slavery action plans
• The bespoke development of strategies to assist your organisation in the prevention, identification, mitigation and remediation of modern slavery risk
Join Slave-Free Alliance and put your organisation at the forefront of a global movement, demonstrating your ethical commitment to your workforce and giving you access to the expertise and professional resources your business needs to be protected from this growing threat.CALL NOW