Benefits of membership
A Slave-Free Alliance membership holds incredible benefits for your business.
Demonstrate your ethical commitment to giving a voice to a vulnerable and silent population who are increasingly exposed to illegal slavery practices in the supply chain.
All of our profits are reinvested into charitable anti-slavery projects.
Of the companies who do have victims of labour trafficking in their supply chains or their own operations, few are complicit themselves. Instead, most are the unwitting victims of the predatory traffickers who seek to exploit businesses by infiltrating their supply chains with exploitative forced labour, for their own profit.
The reputational damage can be severe. But membership of Slave-Free Alliance will give you access to the expertise and professional resources your business needs to be protected. These resources have been developed by specialists at leading anti-trafficking charity Hope for Justice, who have years of experience in protecting businesses from modern slavery and human trafficking.
Our team have built an evidence base of hundreds of successful interventions, and can provide you with tailored business and supply chain solutions that prevent modern slavery, building your competitive advantage through strengthened public profile, customer confidence and compliance.
• Commercially you will be able to raise your profile within the business community, with stakeholders and customers.
• Shaping legislation and policy for business by Slave-Free Alliance teams lobbying government – and championing you and your industry in the media and government.
• Enhanced Corporate Social Responsibility credentials by offering remediation for victims. Your business can place victims back into legitimate employment should you wish your business to operate in this scheme.
• Modern Slavery Threat Assessment available within six months of joining so you understand how modern slavery could manifest in your business, what your response would look like if you found it, and the recommended next steps to help you work towards a slave-free supply chain.
• Support in applying the Slave-Free Alliance Assessment Tool with access to reduced pricing for Slave-Free Alliance services.
• A helpline so you will be able to speak to someone if you find an issue in your business or you want advice on a modern slavery matter.
• Discounted training and Slave-Free Alliance consultancy services based on the findings of the Slave-Free Alliance Assessment Tool.
• Access to member learning by becoming part of our Community of Practice (CoP), which is a support group for organisations applying the Slave-Free Alliance Framework. CoP members can interact online with peers and Slave-Free Alliance staff in real time, as well as post questions, reply to questions from peers, and share their good work or concerns.
• Access to collaboration networks to share best practice with associates.
• Regional Quarterly Seminars around the country.
• A regular newsletter packed with advice bringing together all the most recent tools, resources and learning on key aspect of Slavery Statements and policies etc.
• Access to member networks: attend member networks (events, webinars and online discussion forums throughout the year), which address issues of mutual interest and will include: HR, compliance, audit and procurement.
• Slave-Free Alliance pioneering research which draws from the experience and engagement of Slave-Free Alliance publications.
• Free tools and resources: you will have exclusive access to a range of free-to-access tools and resources to assist with the application of the Slave-Free Alliance Assessment Tool.
• In-house Investigation – Our award-winning expert teams provide proactive services to businesses like yours.
• In-house Crisis Response – You are supported as a business because we can respond immediately.
• In-house Audit – We can take an in-depth look at your business with a specific focus on modern slavery.
• In-house Training – We tailor training sessions to the requirement of the business and the audience.
• In-house Advocacy – Our team of lawyers and case workers can help ensure remediation for victims who are identified as having been trafficked.